Here is a few things that you ought to take note…
- Poor and empty looking newsroom page
- Scrambled navigation, old RSS and twitter icon
- Default header font of Times New Roman.
- Flash – Did you get the memo from April 2010?
- Your alternative feed is the same and not to mentioning misleading sentence.
Now once I’m viewing it in Chrome…
After a minute in, I felt like I was watching The Shopping Channel.
This is an immediate turn off and lack of understanding from a company that does not understand today’s audience.